Ryan's
Bradley'sWow, can you believe I've blogged more in 2007 than I did in 2006... and I've been doing this for almost 3 years.. time sure does fly!!
Winter has been attempting to show up here, we get some cold and then some snow, nothing really significant for this area, but some. We got some starting Friday afternoon and it snowed pretty good for a few hours, it was the good packing snow, so the kids... and I went out and built snowmen. I went out yesterday morning and took pictures of them. Ryan's seems to have lost an eye and is leaning a little, but he doesn't mind. We had "snow" much fun. It's supposed to snow a little more the next few days and then later in the week be 40 and rain. We need some more snow so we can go play some more. We like to snowmobile out to a really cool sledding hill out in the woods, and the Johnson kids got new sleds for Christmas, so they're ready!! I'd also like to take the kids ice skating in South Haven at their outdoor skating rink. It's $3 for skates and $3 for all day skating. We could go early, then stop to eat lunch at Clementines and then go back out to skate ( they give you a wrist band so you can leave and come back) . I haven't been on ice skates in years!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment