The ride to Holland this morning was only a little spooky in spots, overall , not too bad, it is still pouring down rain and 35 degrees....
What Dr. Howard found in my tooth today.... it was full of.... we'll call it "infection" cuz I don't like the actually word for it, to yucky!! He medicated it, and I don't think he's too confident we'll be able to save the tooth due to the recurrent infection, it does okay while I'm on an antibiotic but then when I'm off for a few days it blows up. Hopefully after today draining it and the antibiotic, it'll clear up....
And just on a "mean" note... Doug STILL doesn't feel very good. He told a friend of ours he won't drink that much again, for a looooooooooong time. This is seriously the most he's ever drank since before we got married... Now we know why ;-)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment