2 days after the birthday bash, and Doug STILL doesn't feel good. I had to laugh, I asked him what hurt... he said his Pride... oh and his head and stomach, I guess once your 40 it takes a lot longer to recover.
On a non self inflicted note, Bradley is home today. He's got a nasty cold and a low fever, so he's home today. I gave him medicine before I left for work and now I am home for lunch and medicated him again, and brought him lunch from subway, he said that sounded good, so that's a good sign.. He can nap this afternoon. Ryan is such a good little brother when they are home and Bradley doens't feel good. He actually takes care of him. He will play quietly so Bradley can rest too. This is the first time he's stayed home alone all day when home from school. He's parked out on the couch. I'm lucky he's such a good kid.....
I also just got a call from the school re: Ryan.. he got hit in the face with a snowball... he didn't throw one though, so that's good, but it's a huge no-no. The kid that did it is one of his good friends, so when it happened and Ryan started to bleed the kid freaked and told on himself. The other kid is a really good kid, I wasn't upset, things happen.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment