
On the news this morning, Terri DeBoer just said it was the most dangerous commute of the year so far. We've gotten a wintery mix. Mady walked over this morning to catch the bus and said it was really slippery out. Yes, we have school. Of course it would be nasty, I have an appointment in Holland this morning with the Root Canal specialist.....
Last night on the news, Craig James said it looked like we may have a green Christmas... I'm a little worried about what January will bring.
Bradley went to school today, he is feeling better. Doug was finally feeling better this morning too, for the most part. Me... well I know my tooth is going to hurt later, so I'm really not looking forward to it. I had the original root canal done about 19 years ago. I tend to clench and grind my teeth really bad and I had some really big fillings put in my teeth when I was a kid, because I didn't know enough to brush and floss really well.... I feel bad for all the dental bills my parents had from me..... My boss still thinks Dr. Howard will find a fracture in the tooth, so we'll see what he finds today while he's in there. I can't get nitrous oxide while I'm there either because it's an extra $50 and I just don't have it.
On that note, I'd better get ready so I can leave early due to the weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment