Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Christmas music
This morning I had the joy of going to watch my cute little second grader sing at the Christmas program, it was great!! They all look so cute!! I missed the older kids because I was at work and didn't want to miss too much work. Then after work, we had the Band/Choir concert, they aren't "cute" but those 6th graders have really grown up, almost sad. The concert was in the gym at the high school, not enough room in the Auditorium. I sat there listening to them and I #1 thought, wow, I really liked being in band, it's not something every single person in the world knows how to do, and #2 thought about playing with the band for the last time at my graduation and #3 in 6-1/2 years that will be Bradley playing with the band for the last time at his graduation. Boy time flies. I was VERY proud of my boys today, it was their day to shine, and the did it beautifully!! Way to go boys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment