Thursday, December 13, 2007

Better

Doug is feeling better, and since I last posted, Bradley is feeling better. Tuesdsay night, I took a vicodin, because my tooth was hurting and we all went to bed by 9 pm. I had a hard time falling asleep, I tossed and turned, Bradley asked for a tums before he went to bed... around 11pm, I saw the bathroom light go on, and heard a wierd noise, so I woke Doug up and said I think one of the boys is sick.... Thankfully Bradley made it just inside the bathroom door so I didn't have clean the carpet. He threw up a couple more times. He stayed home from school yesterday and today. Doug and I argued who was going to stay with Bradley yesterday, Doug gets paid to stay home, I don't .. he was only able to stay until around noon, so then his Mom came over and sat with Bradley the rest of the day. He ate a little and rested. Today he stayed home alone and I went to work in the morning ( I'm usually home on Thursday's but I begged for some extra hours for Christmas money) . Hopefully I can work next Thursday for awhile too.

No comments: