Ryan the day of his Christmas program Bradley.. the one with the tie and his clarinet at his band concert Our tree and lack of gifts with Shadow checking it out The boys opening thier gifts from Santa Uncle Terry and Izzy (Isabelle)
Yes, Marye is the one YOU took care of after I freaked out!! As her Mom Debbie says, she's getting old, but the rest of us, are not!! I (barely) remember our first band concert.. Bradley needs to stop looking so grown up..
2 comments:
Whoa! The band picture is eeerily familiar. Love it.
Also freaking out that Marye has a baby! Isn't she the one we babysat together when she was a newborn?? :)
Yes, Marye is the one YOU took care of after I freaked out!! As her Mom Debbie says, she's getting old, but the rest of us, are not!!
I (barely) remember our first band concert.. Bradley needs to stop looking so grown up..
Post a Comment