Sunday, December 09, 2007

Doug's birthday

Doug had a great birthday, He's not having such a great day after his birthday. He slept in the chair in the basement all night ( this is where I send him if he feels like he's going to throw up, just because he doesn't feel well, doesn't mean the rest of need to listen to him...) It was totally self inflicted, I have NO sympathy!! We got home about 1am, actually Doug and the kids were home just before that, but Denise and I had to take another person home that drank too much.. Denise drove her and her vehicle home and I followed to give Denise a ride back to the party, so she could take her family home. We are trying to figure out why we're always the designated drivers.. but it's an important job. Doug came upstairs and crawled into bed around 9:30am and then slept until noon. Bradley got up about 11:15/30 and Ryan got up just before noon. I was up at 6 am and then forced myself to go back to sleep for awhile, then I got up at 9:15am. I am now doing laundry and putting the Christmas tree up downstairs, so I'd better get back to it.

No comments: