Monday, April 25, 2005

Spring training

What a busy day I've had. I started with counting over $22,000 to deposit in the PTO account, and of course a $15,000 bill goes with that. But I'm finally trying to wrap up this whole fundraiser. I had late people that missed the pick up date, so they finally turned in the money and I got thier stuff delivered to the school today, so now I have to get it sent home with kids. So that took many phone calls. Then I realized about 45 minutes before Ryan had to be at school that I was supposed to go on a field trip to the pony farm today. So I had to call work and let them know that I was going to miss a meeting today and I would also be late. So I drove myself to the pony farm so I could go right to work after we were done. Bradley was also starting his baseball practices tonight, at 5:30, last spring I didn't work on Mondays' so there was no conflict, but I now work on Mondays we are scheduled till 5, but I rarely get out before 5:30, tonight was no exception, I got out at 5:55pm. I picked Bradley up from Camp Blackhawk at 3:45 ( Before Nancy left the office) brought him back to the office, warmed up some food for him and he ate ( supper early) then he hung out with me at the office until his best friend's ( Vincent ) mom ( Becky) stopped and picked him up. I finally got to the field at 6:00. Brad seems to be doing fairly well, The coaches ( same as last year) were suprised to see how well he was throwing this year, wait until they see him hit! Next practice Wednesday night, thankfully, I only work until 1 on Wednesdays! Hopefully the weather will hold out for us! So far it looks like a chance of rain and a high of 50, better dress warm! Bradley's team will be called the Bats.
I go Monday for some minor surgery, just office surgery to have a lump of scar tissue removed from my arm. It seems to be getting bigger and is really starting to bother me, so it's time to go. I will have some stitches for 2 weeks. I'm a little worried about how sore it will be, it's where all the muscles are too. I also have a field trip on Friday the 6th with Bradley too. I think I will skip the bus ride. We are going to the Grossology exhibit at the VanAndle museum and the the Planetarium, I'm pretty excited as is Bradley.
I'm off to read to Ryan....

No comments: