Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A little more chilly

It's noonish... and only 52 out. It was 60 when I went to work this morning. Brrrrrr
I had to leave work for awhile to go work at a bake sale for 3rd grade ( at the request of my son) and as the 3rd grade is coming, Brad comes up to me and says his tummy hurt and his color was off and his eyes looked so droopy, so I signed him out and took him home, which, messed up my going back to work and I also have a Dr. s appt this afternoon, So I'm hoping Mimi will call me back and be able to come sit with Bradley so I can go. I know Bradley will be fine. He saw a movie at school that freaked him out a little bit, and I sometimes think he could have Irritable bowel syndrome, when he gets stressed so does his tummy... Must take after his mother... Poor kid.

No comments: