Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Another beautiful day!

Today's high is supposed to be 82, it's already 62 at 7:30am. A cold front is supposed to go through tonight and then the temps tumble and hopefully we'll get some MUCH needed rain! The temps aren't supposed to get very warm for at least the next 10 days or so. We'll have more "normal" temps. upper 50's low 60's. Although, Saturday will struggle to get to 50 I guess. The kids wore shorts to school yesturday and will again today. I'm sure at Camp Blackhawk they will get to go outside to play. They LOVE that! Yesturday thier Dad picked them up early. Doug had to go to the Dr. yesturday to get a Physical. He hasn't had one since it was required for Middle School sports. That's a little toooo long. His BP was good, and now he has to have a fasting blood test next Tuesday morning. They will check his sugar, thyroid, cholesterol , stuff like that. He's felt really run down lately, so hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it. He was also told to cut back on coffee and drink more water and get out and walk once in awhile.... HA and he is always telling me to get out and walk, while he lays on the couch. So maybe now I can get him to walk with me. I always walk in the Cemetary, so it works well to take the kids on thier bikes, they can ride around while we walk! Maybe I can get him out there tonight! ( Doubtful)
It was back to normal around here for me yesturday, Back to work with patients. It felt like it had been weeks since I'd done that, I guess because it had been almost 3 weeks for me. It did feel pretty good!
Guess I'd better run, I need to bake for 3rd grade bake sales tomorrow and make sure the house is clean before I leave ( I just like to see if it still looks that way when I get home, which it never does!) Have a great day!

No comments: