Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring?

This is what we got on Friday, and this is only a portion of it. Here we ended up with a good 13" of snow when it was all over, Just when we thought it was time to get out the bikes and the roller skates, we again, get slammed. there was accident after accident due to people driving too fast for the conditions, it froze before the snow piled up...

It's Easter... and 35. the kids got their visit from the Easter Bunny and they have spent much of the day playing out in the snow, it is great packing snow. Doug and I got the house all nice and clean and I will be putting a ham in the oven in awhile. Hopefully Doug will peel the potatoes, I don't like that job.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter!!

No comments: