I have decided to try a new slow cooker recipe. I surf www.allrecipes.com a lot. I really enjoy trying new things, ( even though Ryan won't ) so I found a beef stew recipe that has red wine in it. I have had things with a sauce made from wine and I have another italian recipe that has white wine and besides the wonderful aroma, it tastes great too, so I'll give it a try! Bradley starts baseball practice tonight, so I think utilizing my crock pot on my work days will really come in handy so he can have supper when I get home.
We have about 2 weeks to get Doug's car fixed. Stephanie will be home from school in a few weeks, so she'll need her car which is the one we're using right now, and then I'll have the Jeep to drive over to Brighton so my brother & sister-in-law can take Brad and I to the airport. then we don't have to pay to park.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment