Friday, January 04, 2008

update

I talked to Ray Schmuck this morning. Ryan saw a tiny bit of light when they checked him last night. They will keep testing it over the next few days, they are thinking his next surgery will be on Wednesday to repair his eye socket and possibly to put in a glass eye if they don't think his is going to make it. Ryan is upbeat and up walking around and making silly comments like normal. The Dr. asked Ryan if he was having any problems with his head while feeling around it and Ryan said, "ya, I have dandruff" so that is typical Ryan. I still need to find a way to raise $$ for them or get them gas cards ect.
The Johnsons on the other hand are still not doing well. They are having a really hard time and feel responsible, there are stories going around town already and they worry about what kids are going to say about Matthew when they go back to school Monday.
Keep the prayers coming for everyone.

No comments: