This is Ryan Schmuck.I guess the plastic surgeon decided to do the surgery to repair the bones around the eye socket, cheek and sinus area Monday on Ryan.They also changed the days to when they decide if the eye will regain vision or if they need to remove it from 5 days to 14 days. I made him a fleece blanket yesterday with a fireman type design on it, he will love it. ( His dad is a fireman too) We are going up this afternoon to see him. It's pretty cool because at Spectrum Health you can set up a carepage and put updates, info and pictures on it, so family and friends can keep up to date on his progress.
Bradley is at Basketball this morning, Doug had to go tell the coach in charge that Ryan Schmuck will not be playing this year.
I emailed a Middle school teacher asking her about some way to raise money to help the Schmucks or how to go about it. No matter how good thier insurance is, there are still the expenses of driving between here and there, eating there and missing work. I also think the fire dept should do some sort of benefit dinner or somthing. Also the boy scouts should do somthing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment