Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year




This is what we woke up to this morning. It started last night before we left and has yet to stop. Brad had to clear the driveway a second time and we have more than double the snow than in these pictures.( Bradley loves to clear the driveway) It's very pretty, but there have been a lot of accidents. Just the way the snow has stuck to all the branches on all the trees is beautiful.

We had a great time last night, We dropped the kids off at Mimi & Papa's and then off to our party. I said I was a "heavy" drinker because I put Ice cubes in my water... makes it heavy... Doug didn't celebrate the new year like he did his birthday. We got home about 1:00 am and Doug sat out in the living room to watch TV for a bit and I crawled under my electric blanket and watched TV for a bit. We both woke up around 8am both feeling great!! ( pays to not celebrate too hard) and showered and went to pick up the kids. Ryan was still sleeping , they stayed up till midnight to watch the ball drop. Since we got there just as Mimi got breakfast done, we ate. Ryan was REALLY happy to wake up and have us there. I think we all had fun. I played a new game called Apples to Apples, it was really fun. I've heard I'm pretty competitive.. I won ;-) that's a game that can take hours, fun for a crowd.
Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your pictures and information about the old neighborhood. I like to see how you all are doing.

Tom said...

The picture of the snow blower in front of your house brings back fond memories. It must be in Bradley's DNA to enjoy it so much.