Monday, March 21, 2005

Sunshine!!

What a way to start the day, Beautiful sunshine! Granted, it's still only 30 degrees, but very pretty . The In-laws are home. Mimi has a nasty cold, she sounded terrible Saturday night. But yesturday when I talked to her, she sounded a little better. She even sounded really excited about coming to babysit Ryan on Wednesday. Ryan want's her to bring Barney ( the dog) . Smokey ( our cat) would not be amused.
I am having a Candle party Saturday night. I really didn't want to have one, but when I was at a party, they had a tealight house that was a Firehouse, that I thought would look so cool in the basement, but it was $70 and I will not spend that much on it, so I thought it would be nice to earn it, so hence, the reason for the party, 7pm, Doug's in charge of making the Margaritas. Then on the 30 of April , I am having a Spa party. And I have to admit, I really like thier products. They have Beauti Control skin care products, and I use the cleanser , toner and mosturizer everyday. At my next party, I need to get wrinkle control stuff!! I've also got some stuff called Show of Hands, which is like rubbing sea salt on your hands, and when you rinse it off, your hands are so soft. I wish I could get Doug to use it. It was $26 for the container, but a little bit goes a loooooong way, and I've had it for almost a year and still have over 1/2 the jar. That party is at 11 am , so I get to make Brunch munchies, I love that. Then, yes again, I will be having a Tastefully Simple party, probably right before Memorial Day so we all have food for our weekend get togethers. So many parties, so little time... ha ha. Actually, by the time I get to the last party, it will be SUMMER!!!

No comments: