Tuesday, January 18, 2005

When I grow up...

I was reading the classified section of the newspaper on Sunday, always on the lookout for a great job ( although I do have one) . I came across a Real Estate ad with a website to check out if your intrested in a career in Real Estate. So I thought, hmmmm, that's always sort of intrested me, So I got on the website last night. They had a Real Estate Simulator, it consisted of 3 parts. The first part they showed a video situation, you then had to choose which answer they give you would be the best, then after the whole series per situation ( there were 2) You had to answer questions re: what happened , to see if you remembered important facts, because keeping up to date notes is very important. ( Those were very easy) . Then there was an Apptitude test, where you had to answer questions to comman sense type things within 12 minutes. ( Not too sure how that went some were easy, some were impossible) Then there was a personality test, where you had to rate yourself on certain things. The whole thing took right around an hour. Within a short time, I recieved an email from the Real Estate office the website was from. They said "Thank you for taking the Real Estate Simulator.
Based on your results we would like to speak with you." So I'm thinking maybe I didn't do too bad. So I think I will call thier office today. I really need to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. My boss will probably only work another 3 years, and I really need a career, rather than just a job.... We'll see what happens.
Temp this morning -2, 3-6 inches of snow is on it's way and we're under a blowing snow advisory.

No comments: