Thursday, January 06, 2005

Snow Day

Seems like Christmas Break is back in session. Snow has moved into our area and caused a snow day. Bradley was NOT happy when he woke up and it was daylight, he assumed I hadn't gotton him up to go to school. (He refuses to be late or absent) I told him to look out the front window. Then he climbed back in his nice cozy bed. Ryan on the other hand said, that Daddy told him he had school today, so he HAD to go... Didn't quite get the concept of the snow day. Ryan just came in from playing out in the snow, he's now having Hot Chocolate. Bradley decided to shovel the driveway. Works for me! I was actually looking forward to having a day off with the kids in school, so I could get the house all nice and clean and laundry done, without stopping every 2 minutes, Needless to say, Didn't work out that way. There's always tomorrow to finish what doens't get done today.

Yesturday, I decided to try the Playstation 2 games the kids ( including Doug) got for Christmas. Needless to say, Ryan thought he should watch and tell me what to do on Ape Escape. Eventually I wasn't doing good enough, so he grabbed the controller out of my hand and proceeded to show me how it was done. I gave up and let him play and started supper. Then later after supper, the kids were playing in thier rooms, so I again decided to try Ace Combat 4, eventually Bradley decided to come down to watch, it came time to land the plane, I asked what I was supposed to do, so he just grabbed the controller out of my hand and proceeded to take over, so I got up to do laundry... Then Doug came home and after that, there was no chance of my getting a chance to play. Oh well...

No comments: