Well, it's back to school. Bradley wasn't too thrilled with getting up early this morning. Once he got out of bed and into the shower, he was moving a little quicker. It'll be good to get the boys back into thier routines. Ryan is still sleeping, which is nice, I get a little "me" time after Bradley got on the bus, That's rare for me. Ryan doens't start school until after 11:30am. As soon as I drop him off, I go to work. The kids will go to the afterschool daycare until Doug gets home from work. He gets off before I do on Tuesdays. I pick them up on Mondays. Works out well, not sure what I'll do with them all Summer... Quit my job?? Don't see that happening, I like it too much!
We have snow in the forcast , Starting tomorrow afternoon we could get 6+ inches. Last Friday it was near 60 and all Christmas snow went away. It was the perfect day to take down the Christmas lights though. Later in the week, 40 and rain is again forcasted, what a rollercoaster....
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment