Monday, January 17, 2005

Snowy and Cold

It sure feel's like January! Hard to belive just a couple of weeks ago, I was taking down Christmas lights outside and it was 60. As of now, it's 12 with a wind chill of 1 and lake effect snow is falling. Bradley shoveled the driveway yesturday, now it's filled back up, He wanted to stay home from school and re-shovel it, although, then he'd mess up his perfect attendance. Bradley had basketball on Saturday, Ryan got to go with this time, he was pretty excited when his friend Zachary was there too. Zachary is the little brother of Bradley's friend Ryan. Both sets of boys are the same in thier age difference. Ryan and Zach will be in Kindergarten together next year and Ryan and Brad will be in 4th grade (if Brad makes it) Ryan and Zach's Mom and Dad graduated from FHS in 87 as did I . It's always nice to know your kids friends, parents. Bradley has gone camping with them and I know I never need to worry about him when he's with them. Anyway, we'll be spending a lot of time at sporting events together over the next many years!
Back to work and back to school today, better get supper started in the crockpot so we'll have dinner when we all get home tonight!

No comments: