Well, there is nothing like being woken up at 2:30 am by the sound of a little boy puking. Ryan didn't feel so good today. He missed school, and didn't get to help me pop popcorn at school this morning! He said he had a tummy ache when he went to bed, but I didn't belive him, since his brother says the same thing every night, I figured he was trying to copy him. Guess I should of belived him. He seems to be feeling better. He's got some color back in his face and his eyes aren't as droopy. He's also loving the finger jello!! I'm REALLY hoping, he doesn't share this little "bug" with his brother!! I have a couch screaming out my name, I think it's about time for a nappy, it's almost 3 pm and I've already been up for 12-1/2 hours!!
Friday, January 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment