Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back to reality

It's back to work today. I actually worked on Friday and yesterday, but it's totally different when there is nobody else there! It's nice and quiet!!
It's also going to be another beautiful day, we've had a great stretch of weather. Ryan said to me the other day that while I was gone, it was cold and rainy and then I came home and it's been warm and sunny. I said I tried to pack the good weather and bring it home. We're supposed to have a high of 76 today ( prob not right here near the lake shore) Yesterday was right around 70 which was great since I'm riding my bike to work. My way to go green ( or maybe because Doug's car isn't fixed yet.) But gosh, it only takes me about 8 minutes to get to work on bike, so why wouldn't I ride it. Great exercise and uses no gas and no pollution, so maybe I'll do this until the weather gets nasty again, even if/when the car is fixed. With only an 8 minute ride, I could still go home for lunch.

No comments: