Well, tomorrow is the big day, the day Bradley and I leave for Phoenix.. I am a nervous wreck, all the while trying not to show it to Bradley. I feel guilty for leaving Doug & Ryan for so long.. Ryan is a HUGE mamma's boy and it's not going to be easy dropping him off tomorrow. I'm teary eyed just thinking about it now. I bought them groceries, Doug has a full tank of gas and I will leave some money so they can do something fun this weekend.
I think I have the packing pretty much under control, just stuff I have to use in the morning yet. Camera is packed, DVD player, Ipods, movies... word search puzzles ( and my glasses) and books to read. I hope I don't forget anything!! I also hope we have a VERY safe, smooth ride!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment