Sorry I've not posted much lately, not really been a good week for us...
Must be spring, I heard an animal screaming, and then the strong smell of skunk... we had 2 cats in and 1 out, so I'm hoping Smokey didn't get sprayed, haven't seen her yet this morning... We also had some storms yesterday and a tornado watch last night after the baseball game was over... We got home and saw it on TV, Ryan instantly had a bad stomach ache he gets so nervous.... Glad I was never like that ;-) The big bad line of storms sort of fizzled out as they approached us, so that was helpful, So we told Ryan the watch was cancelled and he finally fell right to sleep, they really did cancel it 1/2 hr later. I think I will get him a tote to put all his favorite things he worries about and put it in the basement, under the steps during storm season.
The "big" boys are off for a day/night of drag races and camping with the scouts, it's a council wide thing, so that will be fun! They just stopped back here, Doug forgot his pillow. Hopefully it won't storm tonight!! Since Doug's got the Jeep and his cars not fixed, Ryan and I are stuck here until at least noon tomorrow, I guess I will get the house clean and the laundry done. Loads of fun we'll have!!!
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment