
Me & Bradley getting some pool time, I had to hold him in place to get a picture, he kept swimming away! A really nice lady from New York took our picture, this was the day before we were to leave, she was leaving that night.

Here we are in Old Town Scottsdale.
Our flight out of Detroit was a bumpy one, tornado watches and storms all around us, we got out of town just in time. After about an hour, we smoothed out. Our flight back in to Detroit was a bumpy one, very windy. The thing about me is, I don't like to fly. I broke out in a cold sweat after booking our flights when I realized, I was going to have to fly... But, I put on my brave happy face for the flight.
The weather while we were there was sunny and in the mid 90's.. in other words, BEAUTIFUL!!!
We went to the Hall of Flame, Fire truck museum, and the Phoenix Zoo and the Arizona Science center, where they had a Titanic exhibit. We had a really good time, just needed a couple more days for more pool time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment