Friday, February 01, 2008
A snow day!!!
Can you belive it? Another snow day. Doug got a fire call just before 5 am and left for it, so he missed his ride to work at 5:30 so guess who had to drag her butt out of bed to take him to work.... I don't drive in this stuff.... it's really bad, I called him when I got home and said I'm not coming to get him!!!! He doens't belive me, but if he won't find a ride, I'll find one for him, I was serious, it took me 50 minutes to get home and I was freaking out!! You can't see the road, you can't see the cars, Plows, what are those, they haven't been out yet... ICK!! I wouldn't of needed the car, but I have a 10 am appointment to get our taxes done and we really need the refund so we can get his car back on the road!!! And that's only in Douglas, so that I can make, although M-89 has idiots driving on it too. Let's hope for a refund anyway!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment