

Since I've seen a picture of a daffodil today, I thought I'd share a little bit of our February.. You really aren't jealous are you?
We haven't' had a full week of school since sometime in January, it's been over a month. The kids, think it's great. I'm really not going to complain I enjoy sleeping in when a delay or snow day falls on my day off.
I went shopping yesterday, the boys grew and were in desperate need of jeans, so I got them each a few pair thanks to some good sales. On my way home , on my radio station they said the 18th caller would receive free tickets to a Griffins hockey game tomorrow night, so I thought, I have nothing better to do ( besides drive, but I wasn't eating or drinking anything at the same time) so I called and called, took me about 5 tries but I got through and I actually won!!!! can you believe it? So I called Doug, I was SO excited, and he says, how do we get 2 more tickets? So I had to go to WGRD today to pick up the tickets and they are just across the street from VanAndel Arena, so after I got the tickets I went to VanAndel to check on buying 2 more tickets near our seats, so the wonderful clerk said she couldn't get 2 more seats by those, but she could move us to the next section with 4 seats, so I traded tickets and then I noticed, we've got closer seats than the other 2 tickets!!! So we've got a family night out at a hockey game tomorrow night, the boys are SO excited!! Me too!
1 comment:
Love your pictures...but I really liked your Griffins story. Lucky Ya'll or as they say in the South...all ya'll.
Post a Comment