Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Greetings from Germ Central

Wow, there are nasty bugs in our town/schools. Bradley has been out all week, with Influenza, and to think he got the shot, but I guess the shot missed the main virus this year. He's a little more perky tonight, but they have an early dismisal day tomorrow and no school on Friday so I am still going to keep him home, why rush it. He's got all his homework for the week so he'll have all weeekend to get it done. The boy scouts are going winter camping this weekend, but I am NOT letting Bradley go, maybe overprotective?? I think not. Seems like we had all these germs in our house 6 years ago... The year my mom died. It was just 6 years ago on Saturday. Hard to believe.
We've still only had one car it's been going surprisingly well. Tony that Doug has been riding with a couple times a week has refused to take money for the rides, but he did say he'd take choc chip cookies, so I am making those right now, so Doug can give them to him when he picks him up in the morning. It's the least I can do.
Ryan has his Valentines party tomorrow, he's so excited. We made cards on the computer they are nicer than the ones you can buy in the store and custom made ;-) Ryan LOVES them, they have kitties on them. then we taped pencils with hearts to them. I have the car so I can get to his party.
Happy Valentines day to everyone!!

No comments: