Monday, February 11, 2008

Another day off

We had another snow day, they actually cancelled school last night, so that was nice to know ahead of time. Bradley was going to stay home anyway, he's got a yucky nose and a nasty cough and tight chest and a fever and he's really tired. I still went to work though, he said he didn't need me at home. He does a good job. Ryan did a good job keeping himself entertained too. I came home at lunch and cleaned up the cereal dishes from breakfast and then made them lunch, gave Brad some medicine and back to work for a few more hours. If Bradley really needed me he would of said so, and he called often, so that's good.

Talked to my sister yesterday and it looks like I may be going out to visit in April, Bradley may be going also depending on how expensive the tickets are... I would love to take Ryan, but he's too much for me to handle on the plane and in airports without Doug. I did tell him when he's older i'll take him, he seemed fine with that. We'll see what happens.

We have another snow advisory out for us tonight thru tomorrow... All we've seen is clouds and snow.... I know why depression is common around here.

No comments: