Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Last weekend
Boy scout camp was intresting. We of course stayed in a rustic campground.... Pit toilets were the only "luxury" Well, I don't like to camp like that, neither does Bradley, so he asked Mimi and Papa if we could borrow thier camper, surprisingly, they let us. Doug was not happy, he thought the whole thing was a lot of hassle for less than 24 hours... at 4:30am when it started to thunder, lightening and pour rain, he was then happy about the whole thing. Bradley went on lots of hikes, went fishing and cooked over an open fire. He also helped do the dishes after breakfast. Ryan even had a good time, he was swinging off a rope into the lake.. Something Brad wouldn't even do. Doug, Ryan and I left around 10am, we left Brad there with Dave & Denise ( his friend Matthew's parents, they also took him so he was there before us) Doug helped me unload the camper and then he was off to the fire station to work. I then cleaned out the camper, really REALLY well, I heard it looked better then when it was loaned to us ( my goal) then I packed for the next adventure. We left for Brighton around 3pm, that is where our Niece Andrea and her husband Ryan live. Brad and Doug had tickets to a Tigers game for Sunday, and "big" Ryan ( as known when we are around with "little" Ryan) has season tickets and a parking pass. So They were all riding together. My sister and brother in law were there too, house hunting. Anyway, The boys slept almost all the way to Annies, they were exhausted from the camping adventure! The next day I went to Kohls with Annie and Debbie and got some good deals for the boys for school, and then we went back to the house and everyone got ready to leave, Debbie & Terry to go house hunting, Annie,Ryan, Doug and Bradley to go to the game and then I was going to Novi to go shopping at Twelve Oaks mall. I also had plans to meet a friend from school and my Mortgage guy Scott around 1pm, he was taking me and Ryan out for lunch. We had a nice visit. The mall didn't consist of much shopping with Ryan around, it was more like we traveled from Escalator to Escalator to elevator... get the picture?? He had fun, I was exhausted. We ate dinner with the family before we hit the road around 7 or so. Everyone had a great time, busy weekend.. and the Tigers won!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment