Saturday, April 04, 2009

sorry

Sorry for my absence, I sort of became a facebook junkie like so many before me...
Where does the time go? Seems like the kids just started school, and now, they are on Spring Break. I have to work Monday, and then I am off until the following Wednesday , I am REALLY happy about that. Doug and Brad left last night to go camping with the Boy Scouts not too far from here. I woke up to the sound of a very sick little kid.... I was so proud of him, he made it to the bathroom all by himself!!! He's got a bit of a fever and he's been sleeping off and on today. I have talked to Doug and am so proud that I didn't call and beg him to come home and help me!! I've only been home on maybe 3 occasions alone where kids have gotten sick, but Doug was home before the second episode, or in the middle of the first....
Thankfully we didn't have any major Spring Break plans.
I will do my best to try to stay more up to date on my blog, it really is sort of like a journal that is fun to look back on.
I'd better get back to my training to answer the phones for work.

No comments: