Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reading

As some of you know, I've never been much of a book reader. We always had books assigned to read in school, but I'd read the back cover and do the report ( like the teacher never noticed , silly me ). But in the last 2 weeks, I've read 2 books, cover to cover.... Bekah that I work with has an English and Lit degree, she reads ALL THE TIME.... Anyway she's also in a book club with Deb ( our CEO ) and she suggested Twightlight... so I got it and read it in 2 days. Then last weekend I bought the second book in the series New Moon and just finished that last night,, and while I was at Target I bought the 3rd book in the series, Which Bekah just finished. I have to say, I've actually enjoyed reading!! The boys have always liked it and now that I have my face shoved in a book all the time, they do too ( although the last couple days Brads has been a a "notebook" ).

Just thought I'd share ;-)

No comments: