Monday, March 19, 2007
Fundraisers
Our family was involved with 2 fundraisers this past weekend. Friday night, the PTO put on a March is reading month carnival. We made after expenses, about $1000 pretty good, we were REALLY happy! Then Saturday was St.Patricks day so Steven's hotel had their annual Irish Stew fundraiser, it benefited the Boy Scouts , to help them go to camp... ( a $310 project for just our family without help) They made before expenses, $1500 The men served.. so Doug worked as a waiter... I did dishes. The leaders were in their Boy Scout leader uniforms too, so It was great! Doug worked his butt off!!! Friday for the carnival, I was at the school from 7:30am until 9:15pm... long day, but it went really well!!! Yesterday I didn't accomplish anything and I did nothing... well, I did make Chicken Lasagna for supper, it was yummy ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment