

I realized, I never posted about our trip to the zoo... or did I ? I never posted pictures anyway. We went to the zoo in September. It was a beautiful day. It was the Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek. Doug's sister was doing a craft show in Turkeyville, not too far past Battle Creek, so we decided we would go to the zoo and then the craft show. These pictures were from the Giraffe exhibit. You could buy 6 biscuits for $1 so the kids each got 3, as you can see, they come right up to you. The kids LOVED it!!! I highly reccomend this place. it is a large spread out zoo, with a lot of walking involved, but well worth it. The tongues on the giraffe's were slimy!! We had a great day.... we also fogged the house for fleas the same day ( thanks to our flea infested kittens. )
Have to work at Cranes today. But I have to bake or make should I say, some no bake cookies for the PTO bake sale tonight during P/T conferences. We also have Ryan's conference at 5:30 pm and then Brad's is at 6:45. busy day.
I guess I'd better get to my work!
No comments:
Post a Comment