

Well, we are always trying to update/replace things in the house.This month it was under cabinet lighting.. we still have the other side of the kitchen to do. and the new light/fan in the dining room.. .It was really hard gettting rid of the only chandeler I've ever known in the dining room. Laura gave it her 2 thumbs up, and she's my toughest critic when it comes to doing things to the house. There is always so much to do, and so little time and money. I am still having a really hard time balancing my 2 jobs plus PTO plus home. I am working hard at keeping Bradley on track with his school work. He just sometimes doesn't get it. I spent a week's worth of homelinks with him on math. Then spent a night studying everything we (yes we) had learned that week for the test the next day. When I help him study for a test, he gets 5 extra credit points. Lucky for him, I helped him study.. that didn't help him pass the test, the extra credit points saved him from failing it... I.... I mean we... Okay, he should of done WAY better on it!!! I did go over every question he got wrong and we learned how to get them right.... I hope it stuck this time. Report cards come home this week....
No comments:
Post a Comment