
Wow, can you believe it... Bradley turned 11 years old on Sunday. I feel like a bad mom.. we didn't get him anything... except, I did take him shopping and got him a new hat, gloves and jammies... but it's not the same as a present. He is also going to have a party... I sort of thought that would be enough... He wants to go to the Lost City for laser tag, it's not cheap, so isn't that enough? I still have to set a date for it though. October's been very busy so it'll have to be in November. Ryan is getting a party this year too. His will be here at home, 2 hours MAX!! yikes.... I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Actually... I think I'm just plain tired. I do love the look of fall though, The colors have been beautiful. Except for the snow that covered them and the ground this morning.
This will be my last week at Cranes. I will sort of miss it, but then again, I'm glad I'll have my Thursday and Fridays' back. The first Thurs & Friday I have off, I'll be working at the office for Nancy , who is going on a cruise. Just on Thursday though. The office will be closed on Friday the 3rd ( Ryan's birthday) Dr.s wife is having surgery that day. She has breast cancer, so keep her in your prayers!!! It's been pretty tough the last couple weeks. We are a very close office, so she's got a great support group, especially with friends and neighbors and all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment