Friday, May 19, 2006

What was I thinking??

Oh my what was I thinking?? I must of had a weak moment. Bradley asked to have a friend stay the night the other day... Vincent... of course, I said Yes.. we love Vince, great kid... Then he also wanted Matthew to stay the night... sure why not, great kid too! Then he asks if Ryan can stay too ( not brother Ryan) sure... that would be fine, all great kids.. I forget, they are boys, 2 boys are loud, 3 very loud, 4 can get a pretty good headache.... well, Then Ryan ( my Ryan which we'll call "little Ryan" ) asks if his friend Zachary can come over... I said.... hmmm.... Dad said, Sure! Zachary is the little brother of Ryan. So Little Ryan and Zachary come up with a plan, Zachary is going to stay the night too... Dad said, Sure!! You have to understand what these "little" boys are like... a good word... a polite word..... Active, that's the word! Active, they both go 100 mph all day long from the minute thier eyes open, till the finally crash at the end of the day.... This should be an intresting night. I am having the bigger guys sleeping in the basement, we'll start a fire in the fireplace to get it all toasty warm and then we'll put in a movie and they can all fall asleep.... I will do the same for the little ones, but minus the fireplace, since they'll be in Ryan's room. I have everything I could need for breakfast in the morning, Krispie Kremes... french toast, eggs.. pancakes, sausage, bacon... alll that really unhealthy great way to start your day food. But, I sort of forgot the Little Caesars Pizza's for supper... what was I thinking.... So now we need to figure out what to make, how much pizza can 6 boys eat??? Scary thought!!!!!!!!!!! Guess I'd better get on that!
Wish me luck!!! I hope Doug gets home soon and doesn't get a fire call tonight!!!!

No comments: