Monday, May 01, 2006

Back to Work

Well, I guess the boss came back from St. John... Time to get back to reality. As I was ironing yesturday, I said to Doug , I was going to quit my job... He said, "okay" easy for him to say.. No more extras and a VERY small food budgets.. does that sound like fun... NO!!! But it was a nice thought. I do miss being home for my kids all the time. But I really like my job. I like working with the people I work with.. I love seeing all the patients all the time. I actually feel happier when I'm at work than when I'm not working. But then I feel guilty when I'm working and things aren't going well at home.. ie; homework, grades ect. How do people do it that work full time?? I've got baseball season just starting and all but 1 of Bradley's games are on Tuesday at 6pm... I work until 6pm on Tuesdays which generally means, 6:30/7:00 when I finally get out of the office... if the game is away, I will miss Brad's game.. I don't like this, so I'm going to be checking into that today, we'll see what happens. Doug took the "new" to us car to work today. It is getting a new windshield. It still needs some tweaking, but it's on the road, so we can give Gladys back to Ed & Laura, since Steph is taking her driving test this week. I now have the Jeep, that makes me VERY happy!!
On that note, I'd better get to work, I need to run to the store to get a money order for my ebay win.. call me wierd, but I don't like personal account info on payment methods, so a MO is the way to go for me! ;-)
Happy May-Day

No comments: