Monday, June 15, 2009

Caving
















The boys made it back last night . They were all pretty tired. They had a great time. I took today off because I knew Bradley would be to tired to deal with Ryan, that and I missed him, so I could actually spend a couple days with him. I go back to work Wednesday. Here is what their schedule looked like:





Friday:
5:45 am: arrive at masons lodge and load up in van
6:00 am: Depart Fennville
1:30 pm arrive @ French Lick Railroad museum
4:00 pm leave RR for Marengo
5:00 pm Depart on Crystal palace tour @ Marengo
6:00 pm head for cabins supper & relaxation
11:00 pm lights out

Saturday:
8:00 am breakfast
9:00 underground adventure begins @ marengo
11:00 am change clothes & eat lunch
12:00 pm Depart for Squire Boone Caverns
12:50 arrive at Squire Boone
1:00 cavern tour @ Squire Boone
2:40 leave for Milltown & Cave Country canoes
3:30 arrive @ canoe outfitters
7:30 pm back @ van, head for cabins
8:00 pm dinner & campfire & relaxation

Sunday:
7:30 am wake up call
8:00 am breakfast
8:45 am leave for French Lick- RR museum
9:30 am Arrive at French Lick
10:00 am All aboard the train ( they do a train robbery twice per year, yesterday was one of them! )
Noon depart train, have lunch, head for home
Needless to say, they got a late start back and got back pretty late , but they all made it safely!





No comments: