Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Worst day ever

Today was it.... The last day I will ever work with Nancy and JoAnn... it was awful. I tried to stay strong until Nancy went to leave and wanted a hug... You have to realize I don't have any "immediate" family here, and I've always considered those two as my family. I loved to go to work everyday just to spend the day with them, and that's over. I'm sure I will adjust and at least JoAnn isn't moving away but it still..... sucks. All week Shelley ( our clinical team leader) has been with us, so I've gotten to know her a lot better, she has made me feel really comfortable about the transition. I still know it will be tough but I know I can do it! I will bother JoAnn and Nancy by calling them all the time too!!

No comments: