I took Bradley to Dr. George again yesterday. He had his impressions and x-rays done a couple weeks ago, then yesterday was to see what the plan was and how much it was going to cost. He was nice and gave me a 50% discount which takes us just under $3000... for teeth! I can't imagine have to pay full price. Bradley really couldn't not have them though!! I'll be sure to get pictures. He'll be a teenager in about 2 months..... wow... I also talked to my friend Becky and today was her daughters 16th birthday...scary!
Friday, August 15, 2008
I took Bradley to Dr. George again yesterday. He had his impressions and x-rays done a couple weeks ago, then yesterday was to see what the plan was and how much it was going to cost. He was nice and gave me a 50% discount which takes us just under $3000... for teeth! I can't imagine have to pay full price. Bradley really couldn't not have them though!! I'll be sure to get pictures. He'll be a teenager in about 2 months..... wow... I also talked to my friend Becky and today was her daughters 16th birthday...scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment