Well, I am working my 7 days a week, so I am a very tired Mom.. wife... I am trying to keep the house picked up and in order, keep up on the laundry and dishes and feed the family... I have 3 weekends to go. Last weekend was pretty tough and it wasn't as busy as normal, so I'm worried about what's yet to come. After this weekend, I'll be half way done. I have to keep telling myself I'm doing this so we can' have a great Christmas without the worry of money. and I'll be able to get new rugs for upstairs and a nice big carpet remnant for downstairs. Speaking of downstairs, It rained pretty much all day yesterday and not a drop of water in the basement!!
Better run, I need to get to work.... I'd rather take a nap.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment