I made it!!! Friday will be my last day at Cranes! I have been working every day of the week since October 1st. Those weekend days are extra long and extra busy. Becky and Laura were really happy I worked the weekends. Even the food runners were really happy, it was a little more organized then with just the kids. The kids I worked with were great though, we had a lot of fun. I heard thru the grapevine the kids really liked me, so that made me feel good!! It is a physically demanding job, but a lot of fun! Cris Raak and I had our last day together last Friday, this week they only needed one person on at our end of the kitchen, so she's working Mon-Wed and I'll do Thurs. and Fri. Next week I will still have a 5 day work week, but that's because I have to work for Nancy at the office on Thurs and Fri because Nancy is going to Las Vegas.. so that's good for me ;-)
Speaking of working, I'd better get my face on and hair done, I have to be to work in 13 minutes!!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment