Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Doug's job change

Doug left KnR Truck Sales and service, doing body work (sanding , painting , body work) on Semi trucks, to being an Estimator at Elhart Collision. He started 2 weeks ago. He LOVES it!! It's a clean environment and he's in air conditioning in the summer and the people are so nice, totally different atmosphere. He's got room to grow too! He said it's amazing to go to work and have your boss respect you. It's very family oriented. Doug can even stay home from work with a puking child and they won't be upset about it ( yes I asked this question when they offered him the job) They are all Dad's and have to take their turns also. I do everything else except pukers... So never again will I have to hear " I can't stay home, I have to go to work" Besides, he's on salary and will get paid still..... I won't!

That's it for the back tracking for now, I've got things to get done before work today in 2-1/2 hrs.

No comments: