Brad and Doug cooking dinner ,the boyscout boys slept in the tent.
Our campsites.. we were in the pop-up
This is the site they wanted in the rustic campground, I have to admit it's beautiful. The spot was available the day we left, so our friends packed up from the other campground and moved here for a couple more days. Doug and I had to work, they took a few more days off. Right by the water was a little beach and the little fish would swim right up to you, the boys would of LOVED it. The boy Scout troop has stayed here before about a month prior.When I posted last before the basement thing, I mentioned we were going rustic camping.. Well on to that.
We were not able to get a spot at the rustic campground everyone hoped to get, so we ended up at a campground that had running water, toilets and showers... right next to our campsite, it was AWSOME!!! I was not able to contain my happieness when I found out about the available sites, and the best part was there were 2 together. We had so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment