Well, we've had a little snow, nothing significant. Artic air is supposed to show up with more snow later this week, or near the weekend.
The kids went back to school on Monday and I went back to work also. I sort of miss them and miss being home, although I am off today since my boss went to a seminar in Ann Arbor.
At the advice of my Dr. ( actually he gave me no choice) I am on the quest to lose weight, eat healthy and exersice... I again... yes again, joined Weight Watchers. ( registration was free) I have to keep a journal of walking on my treadmill and take it to my next Dr. Appt to weigh in, which is in early March ( I actually moved it back 2 months since I hadn't started yet) I know the Dr. is right, I can't live like this, I have to get healthy if I expect to see grandchildren some day. I am motivated and I took before pictures of myself.... which after looking at them, I will refer back to them often through this process. I need to lose at least 40 lbs. I need to be heart healthy also! Wish me luck on my journey. I'll keep you posted on my progress ... I thrive on encouragement ;-)
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment