

CURRENT CONDITIONS
16° F
Feels Like: 4° F
16° F
Feels Like: 4° F
Does anyone miss this?? Winter has arrived!! The kids are loving it!! They had a snow day Friday... as did 240 other schools, And I think today is worse than Friday, although, we didn't have freezing rain first, like on Friday. Our current Lake Effect snow warning is in effect until 5am... Bring it on! Friday is supposed to be our next day without any snow. Although, it's supposed to slow down. As long as Saturday is nice.. I'm going shopping with a friend of mine all day, a little snow won't stop us though.
I have my Cranes Christmas party tonight. I have to take a dish to pass, so I think I will take Taco dip, since I have all the ingredients for that... Better go make it while I still have a few minutes left on my lunch hour.
1 comment:
Thanks for reminding me of another reason we moved. I'll take 40 degrees and rain anytime.
Post a Comment