Well, the snow is shrinking.... the roads are clearing and at 8:48pm it's still 42 out with a wind chill of 35... Supposed to be in the 30's and 40's all next week with a chance of rain...
On another note, I spent pretty much all day in the basement again. I've almost got it all cleaned out and organized. I'd like to slap some paint on the walls and floor in January. It's the icky side I'm talking about. We;'ve gotten rid of a lot of junk. It looks so much bigger!! Some people do spring cleaning... I do winter cleaning. I've actually had lots of asthma problems.. which started when I got pneumonia, maybe when the basement is done, my lungs will function normally... I keep having dreams that I'm purring, it's just my lungs rattleing... I haven't had asthma issues in years, close to 14 anyway. I hope to get the "good" side of the basement decorated for the Holidays. We have friends coming over next Saturday to celebrate Christmas early. I will be cooking a BIG turkey dinner. Since I didn't get to on Thanksgiving, and I enjoy it, they will reap the benefits of that. We plan to have dinner down by the fireplace. I can't wait!!
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment