Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Still around

I really am still around. Things have been very busy this past month. Between work, homework, school functions.... You get the picture.
Brad was home from school yesturday, I seriously think he had a case of "The NASCAR race was rained out andis now on Monday at 11am, so my throat hurts and so does my ear" He really did have a low fever on Sunday and looked really nasty, so maybe just lounging around for a day did him some good.
I was off work today and yesturday, Boss went to Florida to see his mother, he actually never got to see her. In her care facility, there was some sort of virus or something, so they wouldn't let anyone in the place... he is NOT a happy camper... work should be fun tomorrow... at least he was in warmth!! In another week I'll be off for another week, then I'll work 2 then I'm off another week... that's not good, what is good, the freezer is full... both of them!! I think we'll be okay.
Guess I'd better run, I have a few more things I need to get done before I go to bed! Just wanted to say Hi!!

No comments: